click below to purchase your summer scenic skyride tickets online in advance*:
*Please note, Skyride tickets are non-refundable and are only valid for the 2019 Hunter Mountain Summer Skyride Season. Please call ahead of your trip if the forecast shows the possibility of thunderstorms, as the Skyride does not operate with the threat of thunder and lightning. You must redeem your online ticket at the main base lodge before gaining access to the Summer Scenic Skyride.
Our Scenic Skyride features our six-passenger Kaatskill Flyer detachable chairlift. This state-of-the-art lift will take you in comfort to the 3,200-foot summit of Hunter Mountain. From there, you can enjoy amazing views of the high peaks of the northern Catskills. On a clear day, in the distance, you'll see the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts and the Green Mountains of Vermont beyond New York's beautiful Catskill Mountain peaks that surround you. Click below for a live view of the beautiful surroundings at the summit!
- Adult (ages 13+): $12 midweek; $14 weekends
- Junior (ages 7-12): $10
- Senior (age 65 and over): $10
- 6 and under: Free with paid adult
- Group Rates are available. Please see below.
- Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri: 11am - 4pm
- Sat: 10am - 5pm
- Sun: 10am - 4pm
Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 2nd): 10am - 4pm
Sept 7 - Oct 20: Saturdays and Sundays: 10am - 4pm
Columbus Day (Monday Oct 14th): 10am - 4pm
Important Information and Restrictions:
- The Skyride operation is weather permitting. If the forecast looks questionable, please call 518-263-4223 ahead of your visit to confirm the operating status.
- The Skyride takes approximately 11 minutes each way.
- No Smoking while on the lift.
- If you are planning to ride the Skyride down the mountain, please make sure you return to the top of the lift at least 30 minutes prior to its closing time (closing times may vary so please check the schedule when purchasing your ticket).
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- No carried infants will be permitted. Children must be 36" or taller to ride the Skyride.
- For the benefit of our guests and our employees, we reserve the right to make the final decision with regard to the eligibility and the safety of a rider.
- Pets are not permitted on the lift.
- No glass containers permitted on the lift.
- Please respect the environment. If you pack it in, pack it out!
- Call for more information: 800-486-8376
- Groups are accepted by reservation only, made at least 48 hours in advance of your requested visit. Group rates are offered midweek (excluding Tuesdays when the Skyride is not operating).
- Minimum group size: 20
- All ages: $10
- One complimentary ticket per 20 purchased
- Call to secure a group reservation: Randy Hoose, Group Sales Manager, 800-486-8376, ext. 2352