Adult Progression Sessions
ADULT PROGRESSION SESSIONS
Learn to ski or ride on expansive learning terrain
Progression Sessions at Hunter Mountain offer zone lesson format where you move from station to station at your own pace. Progression Sessions™ Single Sessions are $35 or you may purchase a multi-pack for $149 which will give you 6 opportunities during the 2016-17 season to work from Refresher to Extremes depending on your ability and comfort zone.
- Control – Discovering green terrain
- Linking Turns - Making turns on green terrain
- Refresher - Used to ride Blue Squares but it's been a while
- Dynamics - Can turn well but want to become more dynamic
- Performer - Perfecting advanced riding
- Extremes - Can ride well but want to master the entire mountain
- Control - Want better control of your wedge turn
- Parallel - Can turn and control speed but want to ski parallel
- Refresher - Used to ski parallel on Blue Squares, but it’s been a while
- Dynamics - Can ski parallel but want to be more dynamic
- Quick Feet - Can ski parallel, but want to make shorter turns
- Extremes - Can ski well but want to master the entire mountain
*Mid-week Non-Holiday (ages 13+) Session times for First time to Parallel: 9:30am, 11:30am and 1:30pm
*Weekends and Holidays First Time lessons start anytime between 9 am – 2 pm. Second Time through Parallel/Linking Turns will meet at our Group Lesson Sign behind the Learning Center at 9:20 am, 11:20 am or 1:20 pm.
*Any Time Progression Session™ (ages 13+) from Refresher to Extremes: 1:30 pm only.
*Progression Sessions™ lessons with one or two guests last for one hour; lessons with three or more guests last for one & one-half hours.