Ciders in the Catskills
CIDERS IN THE CATSKILLS
September 22-23, 2018
Autumn is apple season, and when it's apple season, you can bet it's also hard-cider season (which thankfully happens to be year-round), and at Hunter Mountain, we're bringing ciders here! Enjoy tasting from numerous New York State cideries at our Ciders in the Catskills tasting event held on-site during Oktoberfest!
Admission to the festival is free & a cider-tasting voucher is only $10, which provides you with tastings and a Hunter Mountain Oktoberfest cider-tasting glass! For $19 more, treat yourself to a Skyride and commemorative Hunter Mountain Oktoberfest T-shirt with our Oktoberfest VIP Package!
Coming Soon: Cider Tasting VIP Package! Tasting-only vouchers will be available for purchased on-site at the Guest Services office.
- Hours are 11:00 AM - 6:15 PM Saturday; 11:00 AM - 5:15 PM Sunday
- Bands on Saturday and Sunday | Click Here to View the Entertainment Schedule!
- Family Fun, Food & beverage
- Artists/crafts vendors
- Skyride will be open
- Zip Line Adventure tours will be open
- Premier on-site lodging available at the Kaatskill Mountain Club or you can click here for other lodging nearby.
- Purchase of $10 Cider Tasting voucher includes commemorative Hunter Mountain wine-tasting glass. Wine Tasting Vouchers available at the door.
A list of Cideries attending for 2018 will be made available soon!
2017 Attending Cideries:
- Nine Pin Cider
- Sun Dog Cider
- Pitchfork Cider (Sunday Only)
- Awestruck Cider
- McKenzie's Hard Cider
- 1911 Hard Cider
- Angry Orchard
- Hudson Valley Farmhouse Cider
- Lake George Cider Project
- Stone Bridge Cider
2017 Food Vendors:
- Bier Garten – Table Service with an assortment of German Meals and desserts
- Scottie’s Good Food – Brats, Sausages, Baked Potato and Potato pancakes
- Andre’s BBQ – Burgers, hot dogs & pierogies
- Harvest Moon Kettle Corn – Kettle Corn, Fresh Ice Tea, Roasted Nuts, Hot and Ice Coffee
- High on the Hog BBQ – Ribs, pulled pork, pork quesadillas and Mac & Cheese
- Rossi’s Fried Dough – Deep fried Oreos, Cotton Candy, Candy Apples and Fried Dough
- Strudelicious – Apple, Cheese, Cherry Strudel and Vegetable Puffs
- Texas Tornado Chips – Tornado Chips, Curley Fries, Fried Veggies & Nachos
- The Poutine Machine – Poutine, Seasoned Potatoes & Curd Cheese
- Waffle House – Belgian waffles and Soft-serve Ice Cream
2017 Crafts/Commercial Vendors:
- Audrey’s Art – Scarves and Ladies apparel
- Bucci – Handmade Jewelry & candle creations
- CD&S Vending – Toys, collectables and faires
- Cozy Corner – Scarves, Bamboo sheets and pillows
- F & S Jewelry – Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Green Mountain Energy Co. – 100% pollution free energy from wind and sun sources
- Henry Schweizer – Antique and modern beer steins, cups and plates
- Hickory Dickory Dock – Cuckoo Clocks, Beer Steins, and German Gifts
- LuLa Roe – Clothing, leggings, skirts and more
- Native Expressions – Gloves, dresses, toys and more
- One More Thing – Apparel, jewelry & accessories
- Partridge Sugar House – NYS Maple products
- Rip’s Wild Mountain Honey – Raw Honey
- Troll Valley German Imports – Beer steins, Hats, pins and more
- Woodchip Critters – Fleece Jackets, toys fidget spinners and more
- Zoellner’s Artistic Glass – Hand blown Glass and Glass blowing demonstrations
Fun for Kids:
- Bounce Houses, Face painting and more
- Wild Animal Show
- Kids’ Arts and Crafts