new! COLORS IN THE CATSKILLS: Off-road edition
September 29 - 30, 2018
Colors in the Catskills: Off-Road Edition
Oktoberfest Weekend II with Colors in the Catskills: Off-Road Edition takes place on-site at Hunter Mountain. Hours of the festival are 11:00 AM - 6:15 PM on Saturday; 11:00 AM - 5:15 PM on Sunday.
- Guided trail tours Saturday & Sunday
- Exclusive 4x4 camping experience available on Hunter One.
- 4x4 Vehicle Vendors
- More information including schedule and VIP Package pricing coming soon!
On Saturday and Sunday, take your 4X4 vehicle to new heights on a tour through some of the region's best off-roading trails located right here on Hunter Mountain. New-comers to 4X4 adventuring are welcome to participate and enjoy the comfort and security that comes with the experienced guiding skills of NORA staff!
On Saturday night, NORA 4X4 staff will be on site at Hunter One to celebrate a great day of adventure through an exclusive camping experience.
Oktoberfest Weekend II Details:
- FREE Admission to the festival; Off-Roading activity details & pricing coming soon.
- Live Music on Saturday & Sunday - click here to view entertainment schedule.
- Family, Fun, Food & beverage
- Artists/crafts vendors
- Scenic Skyride will be open
- Zip Line Adventure tours will be open
- Premier on-site lodging available at the Kaatskill Mountain Club or you can click here for other lodging nearby.