Kaatskill Mountain Club Housekeeping
JOB SUMMARY: To clean, sanitize and tidy homes, performing tasks including cleaning floors,walls, windows, furniture, kitchens and appliances, bathrooms and fixtures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties may include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming floors and furnishings, mopping hard surface floors, cleaning, dusting and polishing furniture, cleaning walls and windows, cleaning and disinfecting kitchen and bathroom, emptying and sanitizing waste baskets.
- Make beds and set towels.
- Strip beds and gather all laundry for delivery to laundry room.
- Maintain vacuums, cleaning caddies and supplies used to perform job.
- Record supply inventory as directed by supervisor. Inform supervisor when cleaning or house supplies are low.
- Stock rooms or condos with supplies as directed by supervisor.
- Dust, vacuum and clean building.
- Perform errands and special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Observe established policies and procedures.
- Perform other job duties including but not limited to grounds and pool/hot tub maintenance or other property management functions as needed and requestedby supervisor.
Part-time to full-time varying seasonally and to cover other employee vacations or time off.Requires some weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
This position demands good physical and mental health. The housekeeper will be required t olift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule, must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75pounds.
Help create mountain memories-one smile at a time!