Job Duties: The list below best represents many of the tasks you will be asked to perform at some time during your employment at Hunter Mountain. This list of duties is not intended to represent all of the tasks you may be asked to perform.
- Properly fit guests with various equipment including skis, boots, poles, snowboards and helmets.
- Mount skis and adjust bindings.
- Maintain and repair rental equipment.
- Test bindings for proper torque release.
- Document test results and maintenance records.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain knowledge of the ski area, programs,events, daily snow conditions and any other information that aids in your communication with our guests.
Work Schedule and Conditions: We are in the business of providing a quality product and experience for our guests. Traditionally our busy periods are during weekends and holiday periods which you will be expected to work. You can also expect to be asked to work extra hours or days on occasion, especially during the holiday periods.
We expect employees to arrive promptly.