Adult Ski Racing Training Program #2
Mon, Dec 23
Location: Lower Broadway Race Hill
Adult mid-week race training is back at Hunter for the 2019-20 season! Adult race training is open to all levels of skiers, from those with a budding interest in racing and those seasoned racers looking to shave seconds off the clock.
Purpose: provide an opportunity for adults to train with USSA certified coaches, in an inclusive, constructive, and private environment. Drills/progressions and timed courses are offered for the racers advancement. The nine training dates are listed below.
• Training from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Meet at 9:50 AM by base of Katskill Flyer (KF) chairlift.
• One or two coaches will be provided by the Mountain.
• Skiers training will assist with course set-up and teardown.
• Focus on GS and SL, alternating week by week.
• Primary training slope will be Lower Broadway (NASTAR racing hill).
#1 Monday, December 16, 2019
#2 Monday, December 23, 2019
#3 Wednesday, January 8, 2020
#4 Monday, January 13, 2020
#5 Monday, January 27, 2020
#6 Wednesday, February, 5 2020
#7 Wednesday, February 19, 2020
#8 Monday, February 24, 2020
#9 Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Registration is currently available. Register for the season (all 9 training sessions) by paying $225 in full, prior to the first session on Monday, December 16th or register for any one of the nine sessions as a drop-in for $50 per session. Lift tickets are not included.
- Training time 2 to 3 hours: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- One coach will be provided by the Mountain.
- Skiers in training will assist with course set-up and tear down.
- The focus will be on GS and SL alternating week by week.
- Key slopes to use will be Lower Broadway (new racing hill).