Adult Ski Racing Training Program #7
Wed, Feb 20
Location: Lower Broadway Race Hill
Adult mid-week race training is back at Hunter for the 2018-19 season! Adult race training is open to all levels of skiers, from those with a budding interest in racing and those seasoned racers looking to shave seconds off the clock.
Purpose: provide an opportunity for adults to train with USSA certified coaches, in an inclusive, constructive, and private environment. Drills/progressions and timed courses are offered for the racers advancement. The nine training dates are listed below.
• Training from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM. Meet at 9:50 AM by base of Katskill Flyer (KF) chairlift.
• One or two coaches will be provided by the Mountain.
• Skiers training will assist with course set-up and teardown.
• Focus on GS and SL, alternating week by week.
• Primary training slope will be Lower Broadway (NASTAR racing hill).
#1 Monday, December 17, 2018
#2 Wednesday, January 2, 2019
#3 Wednesday, January 9, 2019
#4 Monday, January 14, 2019
#5 Monday, January 28, 2019
#6 Friday, February 8 (day before USSA Mid-Atlantic Masters Race)
#7 Wednesday, February 20, 2019
#8 Wednesday, February 27, 2019
#9 Monday, March 11, 2019
Registration is currently available. Register for the season (all 9 training sessions) by paying $225 in full, prior to the first session on Monday, December 17th or register for any one of the nine sessions as a drop-in for $50 per session. Lift tickets are not included.
- Training time 2 to 3 hours: 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- One coach will be provided by the Mountain.
- Skiers in training will assist with course set-up and teardown.
- The focus will be on GS and SL alternating week by week.
- Key slopes to use will be Lower Broadway (new racing hill).