US Chefs' Ski Club Race #1
Mon, Feb 5
Time: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Lower Broadway Race Hill
US Chefs Ski Club Races
- Monday, Feb 5th, 2018 - Results
Rules and Regulations:
• Anyone can participate in any or all of the races.
• The format will be four-person teams, each with a Chef or a Restaurateur as a captain (A MUST). You may create and name your own team, or we can help you build one.
• EVERY RACER MUST WEAR A CHEF'S COAT/BIB provided by the US Chefs Ski Club, sold for $20.00 or loaned for a refundable deposit of $20.00, except for juniors. The race is a dual giant slalom on Lower Broadway. Trophies will be awarded to the best three teams and the best of each age group as determined by the Club.
• Dual Giant Slalom.
• Trophies will be awarded to the best three teams overall, as well as the best three teams of each age group.
• Dinner/Awards ceremony will start at 4:00PM.
• Registration & breakfast will take place from 9:00AM to 11:00AM in the Schoharie Room.
• Flag parade and photo shoot promptly at 12:00PM, at the top of the race course, followed by the race.
• The price of the race is $80.00 including Breakfast, Race and Dinner/Awards for adults (Club members will receive a $15.00 discount).
$55.00 for junior members, 13 - 18 years old
$35.00 for children 12 and under
Lift tickets will be available to members at a special price of $29.00
Dinner guest fee is $40.00 for adults and $20.00 for children under 12.
NOTE: We strongly suggest that you become a member of the US Chefs Ski Club in order to enjoy the various benefits offered.
We will appreciate receiving your application at least one week prior to the race. Refunds will be given if you cannot attend. Please fill out one (1) application per person. You can make copies or download them on our web site or register and pay online at: uschefskiclub.org.
Thank you and happy skiing.