Kaatskill Mountain Club-Front Desk and Reservations
Part Time & Full Time
Responsible to provide accurate information as it pertains to rates and rooms for the Kaatskill Mountain Club, Liftside Village and all managed properties that Hunter Resort Vacations offers. Provide guests with resort information enabling them to enjoy their experience at Hunter Mountain and Hunter Resort Vacation properties.
Duties and responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make reservations accurately and efficiently using the RDP booking system
- Be able to check in, and out guests at the front desk
- Answer switchboard and be able to communicate accurate information to the guest regarding the entire Hunter Resort
- Learn all Hunter Mountain/Peak winter products to be able to sell at the front desk
- Be a guest service provider help guests navigate the resort and be able to give them a full understanding of what we offer
- File when necessary, do supply inventories as needed
- Learn how to make owner reservations
- Be trustworthy and accurate when operating the retail and front desk cash draw
- Have a friendly demeanor; employee will encounter guests with a variety of questions, concerns, complaints. Be able to stay focused while assisting guest with their needs.
- Maintain good and effective relationships with staff, clients, service contractors and suppliers.
- Implement facility rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reading and understanding weekly safety sheets and MSDS.