Ticket Sales Agent
Part Time & Full Time
The Ticket Sales Agent will be responsible for the services provided and offer exemplary guest service in the various ticket sales locations throughout the property. This position requires an individual who enjoys working with people and is comfortable with a fast paced multi-tasking workplace setting. This individual must have communication skills that allows for positive and easy communication from resort to guest regardless of the situation. This individual must be able to perform all ticketing functions for the general public in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Demonstrate effective and positive guest service skills
- Maintains a basic knowledge of all types of tickets sold
- Remains aware of employee conduct as it may relate to resort security (i.e. - theft)
- Remains aware of consumer fraud as it may relate to resort security (i.e. - theft, etc)
- Picks up trash and maintains a clean area in and out of the sales area.
- Cooperates with rentals, ski school, and other departments as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary.
- Know the layout of all resort areas
- Be able to give coherent directions
- Assist guests with whatever is needed at the ticket sales window
- Basic computer skills
- Basic cash handling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle guests and employees with courtesy
- Work environment can be noisy and face paced
- Ability to effectively communicate in English- both written and verbal - bi lingual a plus
- Close and distance vision
- Walking and standing at times on uneven or slippery surfaces