SKYRIDE GROUP RESERVATION FORM SUMMER 2018
- No carried infants will be permitted. Children must be 36" or taller to ride the Skyride.
- For the benefit of our guests and our employees, we reserve the right to make the final decision with regard to the eligibility and the safety of a rider.
- No glass containers permitted on the lift.
- Please respect the environment. If you pack it in, pack it out!
- Purchase must be made by one person in one transaction
- Call to secure a reservation: 800-486-8376
NOTE: New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation requires that any group larger than 20 people obtain a permit to hike on state land (which includes the trail to the Hunter Mountain Fire Tower). The group leader should contact Forester Bryan Ellis either at Bryan.Ellis@dec.ny.gov or call 607-652-3607 at least a week in advance of the proposed hike to apply for a permit.