Skyride Group Reservation Form
SKYRIDE GROUP RESERVATION FORM SUMMER 2017
Group rates are available to groups of 20 or more.
Price: All Ages: $8
- No carried infants will be permitted. Children must be 36" or taller to ride the Skyride.
- For the benefit of our guests and our employees, we reserve the right to make the final decision with regard to the eligibility and the safety of a rider.
- No glass containers permitted on the lift.
- Please respect the environment. If you pack it in, pack it out!
- Purchase must be made by one person in one transaction
- Call to secure a reservation: 800-486-8376
Group rates are available to groups of 20 or more. A deposit may be required on groups of over 40 people. Charges may be applied if there is damage to the grounds or facilities and/or cleanup is required.
Please fill out this form to request a group reservation. You must submit your group request form at least 48 hours in advance of your requested date. If the request is for a Saturday or Sunday, your request must be submitted by 12pm on the Thursday prior to your requested date.
Completing this form DOES NOT GUARANTEE that you will be able to bring your group on your specified date. We may already have other groups that would conflict with your group. We will contact you regarding your request for confirmation of your reservation.
NOTE: New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation requires that any group larger than 20 people obtain a permit to hike on state land (which includes the trail to the Hunter Mountain Fire Tower). The group leader should contact Forester Bryan Ellis either at Bryan.Ellis@dec.ny.gov or call 607-652-3607 at least a week in advance of the proposed hike to apply for permit activities
and accommodations year-round! Hunter Mountain is home to some of the best festivals in the area all summer long, with great music, food, and culture!
[INSERT GROUP RESERVATION FORM]