Summer Group Information
SUMMER GROUP INFORMATION
Successful meetings depend on a wide range of services. The Kaatskill Mountain Club and Hunter Mountain have everything you need.
Communications and AV Support
The Kaatskill Mountain Club Meeting and Trade Show spaces are equipped with high speed internet - essential for attendees and exhibitors. Select from a full range of AV support, including wireless, multi-channel sound reinforcement, LCD projection, and screens, video players and monitors. Meeting rooms can be equipped with flip charts and easels, whiteboards and markers, podiums or lecterns, stationary, pens and additional items needed to make each session successful.
The Kaatskill Mountain Club and Hunter Mountain house full Business Support centers featuring Internet connections, printers, photocopying, fax service, overnight shipping and receiving.
Food and Beverage
The Kaatskill Mountain Club and Hunter Mountain offer a full selection of food and beverage services. Planning a banquet or Awards dinner? The Copper Tree Restaurant easily accommodates 275 guests in spacious rounds. Plan receptions and cocktail parties for groups from 6 to 300. Sit-down or buffet lunches... full breakfast or fine dining... whatever you prefer. Order catering into your meeting facilities so you can keep working or set it up in a stand-alone room or hall. The Kaatskill Mountain Club also offers the delightful Van Winkle’s, featuring fine American bistro fare with an innovative style.
For more information regarding Conferences and Meetings, contact Chris Vitale, Sales Manager, at email@example.com.
SCENIC SKYRIDE 2018
Our Scenic Skyride features our six-passenger Kaatskill Flyer detachable chairlift. This state-of-the-art lift will take you in comfort to the 3,200-foot summit of Hunter Mountain's skiable terrain. From there, you can enjoy amazing views of the high peaks of the northern Catskills. On a clear day, in the distance, you'll see the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts and the Green Mountains of Vermont beyond New York's beautiful Catskill Mountain peaks that surround you.
For the more adventurous, there are clearly marked NYS DEC (New York State Department of Environmental Conservation) hiking trails leading to the Hunter Mountain Fire Tower, the highest fire tower in New York State at 4,040 feet. Please allow at least 3 hours round trip for this moderate 4-mile hike. Hiking shoes are strongly recommended for hiking to the fire tower.
- Adult (ages 13+): $12
- Junior (ages 7-12): $8
- Senior (age 65 and over): $9
- 6 and under: Free with paid adult
- The Skyride operation is weather permitting.
- The Skyride will take approximately 11 minutes each way.
- If you are planning to ride the Skyride down the mountain, please make sure you return to the top of the lift at least a half-hour prior to its closing time (closing times may vary so please check the schedule when purchasing your ticket).
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- No carried infants will be permitted. Children must be 36" or taller to ride the Skyride.
- For the benefit of our guests and our employees, we reserve the right to make the final decision with regard to the eligibility and the safety of a rider.
- Pets are not permitted on the lift.
- No glass containers permitted on the lift.
- Please respect the environment. If you pack it in, pack it out!
- Call for more information: 800-486-8376
Skyride Group Rates:
- Groups are by reservation only, made at least 48 hours in advance of your requested visit. Groups are only accepted on days that the Skyride is normally operating.
- Minimum group size: 20
- All ages: $8
- One complimentary ticket per 20 purchased
- Call to secure a group reservation: Randy Hoose, Group Sales Manager, 800-486-8376, ext. 2352
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance by calling the Group Sale Office at the number above. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm.
- A deposit will be required on all groups of over 40 people for damage and cleanup. Deposit will be refunded in full if there is no damage to the grounds and cleanup is not required
Click here for our Skyride Group Reservation Form